this dessert takes a simple no-bake cheesecake into mini cups for a more elegant look!
(14 small servings)
- 20 oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pack (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
adapted from taste of home
layer one: crush 20 oreo cookies & toss with butter
- press into bottom of cups; set aside
layer two: in a mixing bowl - beat the cream cheese, peanut butter & 1 cup powdered sugar
- fold in half of the whipped topping (thawed)
- **take a ziploc bag, fill it with this mixture, cut a corner and pipe it into the cups on top of crust
layer three: take another bowl and beat the milk, pudding mix and 1/2 cup powdered sugar for 2 minutes (low speed). then let it sit for 2 minutes
- fold in the other half of whipped topping
- take another ziploc bag and fill it with this mixture, repeat as above - cut a corner and pipe as top layer in the cups
that's it! now for the topping...
step 1: melt some of your favourite chocolate! - place melted chocolate in a bag (i use a freezer bag), cut a corner of the bag (a SMALL hole) and create a checkered pattern (as above) on wax paper
step 2: after the chocolate has dried completely, take a cookie cutter and gently cut out circles
as simple as that, you have some gorgeous, delicate chocolate toppings for your cheesecakes!
this simple dessert is worth a try.